Integrity, Accountability & Trust are the Foundations of Our Business
Life can feel incredibly challenging and decisions can appear overly difficult when faced with the sudden loss of a loved one, relocation, downsizing, or the loss of a treasured home. Typically, one only liquidates an estate once in a lifetime.
Choosing a company you can trust is a big decision, due diligence should be exercised and questions need to be asked. In the state of Arizona, estate liquidators do not have to be licensed or need to be certified appraisers. There is no state board to regulate estate liquidators. Companies don’t have to belong to any professional affiliations or be members of the BBB in good standing. They don’t have to be formed as an LLC or a corporation. Truly, anyone can hang a shingle and become an estate liquidator.
So….how do you know we can be trusted with your home and the contents within?
- A+ BBB Accredited Business, 2018 BBB Ethics Award Top Three Company. Visit AZ BBB at http://www.ethicalaz.com/anestateintimellc.
- We are vetted members in good standing of ASEL-American Society of Estate Liquidators. Verify by calling Julie the Director at (704)543-1051 or visiting https://www.aselonline.com/.
- We are Certified Appraisers through CAGA and Members in good standing with CAGA-The Certified Appraisers Guild of America. See the link below to verify. http://appraisersearch.org/Home/AppraiserSearch
- An Estate in Time, LLC is a trademarked company and organized as an LLC. Please verify by visiting http://tmsearch.uspto.gov.
- Clients and customers have provided many reviews on Google and Yelp. We currently have a 4.9 on Google and a 5/5 on Yelp. If you see a negative or a positive review that concerns you, we ask that you discuss it with us. Communication is key and your trust is our primary goal. Thank you.
- We are fully Accountable and operate with the highest level of Integrity. Ask to see a sample Sales Report during our complimentary consultation. The data generated from the sale will include a description of all merchandise sold, the price the merchandise sold at; down to the penny, and the date and time the merchandise sold; down to the second. Every single item that sells is bar-coded and runs through our proprietary software point of sale system. All items inventoried that remain unsold will be itemized as well at the conclusion of the sale. Beneficial for tax purposes by the way.
- We encourage you to please visit one or more of our scheduled sales to see how we operate in action. Visit the Sales section of our website for more details.
- Our staff are background checked and go through a series of interviews prior to hire. They are then subject to a 90 day probation period prior to full hire.
- We operate under The Golden Rule. We treat your estate like we would our own and treat you and your estate with respect and dignity. We work hard to understand your objectives, we listen before offering solutions, we demonstrate integrity through accountability, we deliver on our promises, and we’re grateful for your trust.
The Highest Compliment our Clients & Customers Can Give is
Most Commented Posts
- Steps to Take When Interviewing an Estate Sale Company By email@example.com on January 4, 2015 0
Without question the BEST folks to conduct your sale.
I have been attending the fabulous Estate In Time sales for nearly 2 yrs. Their sales are always first-class, orderly, clean, fair priced with high caliber merchandise. They are always well attended (much to my dismay!). Sales are controlled in that folks must show their sales receipt when leaving to ensure theft has not occurred. They have staff positioned throat the property to monitor/hopefully eliminate any possibility of theft. Sales are captured via bar coding so that a detailed list of items sold/price is provided to their client. They are gracious and friendly to everyone. I make a point to attend every one of their sales.
Great people to work with. As someone who frequently shops at estate sales, Estate in Time is one of the best. Their prices are fair and Jennifer is super helpful and friendly. I would highly recommend them.
I frequent estate sales, and as a world traveler, I have a good idea of the value of eclectic items purchased in places all over the globe. I have always found Jennifer and Rob’s pricing to be fair and on point. Fair for the homeowner to receive value from their items and fair to the customer purchasing the items. That is a delicate balance and An Estate in Time handles it perfectly. They give the estate the ultimate respect by beautifully staging the items and by holding firm to their pricing policies. I’ve heard other customers try to “lowball” them, and they politely and professionally stick to their pricing and discounts so as to be fair to all customers. They and their staff clearly love what they do and it shows. I LOVE it when they are in Scottsdale because I live nearby, but I have been known to follow them to Chandler, Ahwatukee and beyond to find great treasures. Keep being ethical, kind, and transparent, Jenn and Rob. Your success will just continue to build.
Always impressed by the professionalism, knowledge, effort and genuine consideration Jen and Rob put forth in each and every estate sale. I have and will continue to be one of their loyal and satisfied customers. One of the best in the Valley.
I regularly attend multiple estate sales weekly all over the valley and have done so for the past few years. An Estate In Time is hands down the leader and best estate sale company around! Rob and Jennifer are fabulous, knowledgeable, honest, and friendly people that run extremely organized and fair sales. Both are certified appraisers with an extensive data base to pull from. This makes their pricing and sales strategies very fair and competitive. They are the ONLY company in the valley that uses a Bar Code/Point of Sale system, which makes the sale run extremely efficient and gives the buyer a complete printout detailed receipt of their purchased items. Sales are always well staged, organized, fun, and with an efficient checkout process. They post more information and photos for their upcoming sales than just about anybody. Have always found them to be friendly, honest, fair, and above all, caring. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anybody and if you want to see the best run estate sale in the valley, attend An Estate in Time sale. Would not hesitate to hire them to run mine when the time comes.
Very nice people. Friendly and helpful. Would recommend
Love your sales. Professional and priced right!
Very Well Organized. Very Patient and Polite with Everyone! even to those who were rude to them & rude to others…. Nobody needs that. They are Kind, Genuine People that work hard to run a business for their customer, both internal and external. Happy to work with you and answer any questions you may have. Thank You! Bill H.
Happy People that helped and were efficient .. thanks love what I bought..
The pricing is fair and everything is nicely displayed for viewing. You do an outstanding job; love to come to your sales!
Another fantastic sale.
You are the best! Love coming to your sales!
Friendly and a pleasure to deal with. Thanks!
Great experience with An Estate in Time. We’ll be back.
It’s always a wonderful and fun experience going to one of your Estate Sales.
Simply the best and most advanced estate sale company in the valley.
Bruce and Jennifer
The two ladies representing the company were genuinely the most pleasant Estate Sale employees I have encountered since relocating to the valley 5 years ago. I have lived all over the country (and shopped throughout the country’s estate sales) due to my husband’s job in Federal Law Enforcement and I must tell you it was the most pleasant experience with your company. I will look forward to your sales again. I thank you for a wonderful experience. Be assured I will spread the good word.
Excellent service, Robert and Jennifer are 1st class all the way!
Friendly, knowledgeable and good prices.
I had to send you a note and express my impression of your estate sale. We found you very organized and smooth to deal with. We look forward to attending more of your sales whether we buy anything or not. It was a pleasure. Good Luck,
Keith and Lori Taflinger
Nicest estate sale I’ve been to recently. Items were of great quality, customer service was excellent & full of knowledge. I got lucky & landed a few, very unplanned, yet, perfect for my stores items. I couldn’t beat the all around experience. Thank you!!
I love that the receipt is itemized instead of just an amount. Great service:)
All of you are so great people have a nice weekend!
It is always pleasant when the hosts are smiling and accessible.